View Your Account

Change Mailing Address

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. Please call our office at (262) 375-7650 so we can make that change for you promptly. 

NOTE: If you are reporting a temporary address change, it is important to remember to ask us to change the address back to the service address at the appropriate time.