Cedarburg Light & Water is pleased to support a large and varied number of community organizations. Each year, the utility selects clubs, service groups and other civic organizations to make worthy contributions that will help meet a need in the community. Utility employees also contribute to various organizations.
The following list represents some of the contributions the utility has made to the community.
- Donated a photo voltaic solar system and installation of the system at Cedarburg High School. View details of the solar project.
- Participates and contributes every year to Cedarburg's annual 4th of July festivities.
- Recently contributed to the Friends of the Library group in support of the new Cedarburg Public Library.
- Also contributed in the past toward the renovation of the Rivoli Movie Theater, the formation of the Greater Cedarburg Foundation, the General Store Museum, the Cedarburg Pool, and the Cedarburg Fire Department Memorial along Cedar Creek.
- Works in conjunction with the school's community service department on a fund-raiser at local sporting events. All proceeds are donated to a local food pantry.
- Sponsors a variety of advertisements in athletic programs, school newsletters, and the rotary club's symphony program.
- Involved with coordinating donations from employees and customers to Kids 4 Kids Toy Drives, Family Sharing Food Drives, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, and the Repairers of the Breech.
Cedarburg Light & Water contributes each year to the annual 4th of
July Parade. Pictured above are children of utility and
commission staff getting ready to march through downtown, and pictured to the right are utility commissioners Tim Larson and Andy Moss carrying the